Freedom Within Contradictions
A 60 minute show that aims to touch spectators in the most intimate manner by exploring contradictions related to human existence through music, movements, expression, colors, and emotions. The dancers use the body intelligence and grace of ballet, but they break it to contemporary movements. The broken classical point work combined with “airy” costumes creates an aesthetic feel of flow and air. Contrast is designed to share an edgy atmosphere and demonstrate tension of balances, aesthetics, and subtlety.
- CHOREOGRAPHY | MAYA LEWANDOWSKY
- PERFORMERS | APRIL MIRANDA, ANGELA MULROONEY, NICOLE CHARLTON, LINNAE BELLAY, PATRICIA MAYBURY, MARC LECLERC, MAYA LEWANDOWSKY
- COSTUME DESIGNER | ANNI KUHN
- LIGHTING DESIGNER | STEVE ISOM
- STAGE MANAGER | LUKE DAHLGREN